Adult Learning Toolbox (FREE)
Learning for the 21st Century
Discovering how adults learn, and helping you apply it to your studies.
Why a Learning Toolbox?
Has it been a while since you had to study for an exam? Do you feel anxious when you need to write a test? Is it difficult for you to remember information from all textbooks or material you have to go through?
My name is Alain Gauthier, I am a Registered Professional Trainer (Canada) and I have been teaching teens and adults for over 30 years. I facilitated insurance courses, digital electronics course, sales and marketing course, software application, safety, productivity and life skills to hundreds of student of various background, in multiple industries over these years.
With all that research and classroom experience, I’ve gained a huge amount of knowledge about exam preparation. As an experienced teacher, it is my passion to see that all of my students achieve their learning goals. I really believe I can help you learn.
Who is this course for?
In simple terms, this course is for anyone who wants to get better at learning, taking notes and passing exams.
- You will discover How People Learn and The 4 Competency Levels.
- You will be able to take concise and easy to remember notes from any resource material.
- You will receive Proven Study Tips for any type of exam, licensing or not.
- You will learn to use Mind Mapping techniques for studying, taking notes and preparing for exams.
- You will gain confidence with great Exam Tips. You will know how to beat exam jitters and be successful at writing exams. You will also learn stress management techniques that you can use before and during an exam.
How long does it take?
All the material is available to you within seconds of enrolling. The video lessons are available 24/7 and you can watch them from anywhere you have Internet access. This course can be completed in a few hours and is also available on my YouTube Channel (search for netLEARNnow or ClickPlay2Learn on YouTube).
- Adult Learning Toolbox (FREE)
- 14 video lessons, packed with proven tips and tools for the Adult Learner.
- Unlimited Access, 24-7-365
- From Anywhere, desktop, or mobile
- Already Enrolled?